Quality and Environment Policy
"A JUST STAY HOTELS is a private company controlled by a Venture Capital Fund that includes its participants, Public and Private investors, which reinforces its socio-economic dimension and the need to assert itself as a socially responsible organization, linked to the general interest and principles sustainable growth.
THE JUST STAY HOTELS has as mission the provision of quality services to CLIENTS, transforming them into differentiating and innovative experiences, provided by attentive and passionate teams, creating economic and social value.
The Board of Directors of JUST STAY HOTELS undertakes to adopt a socially responsible and ethical management model, taking economic, social and environmental aspects into account at all times.
THE JUST STAY HOTELS assumes a strong commitment of Improvement, aiming at the satisfaction of the CLIENTS and the respect of the Environment.
Within the scope of the Quality and Environment Management System, JUST STAY HOTELS undertakes to:
- - Identify the needs and expectations of your internal and external CLIENTS to ensure their satisfaction;
- - Comply with the legal requirements, standards, regulations and other applicable requirements, in particular the hotel activity, including in the area of food safety;
- - Prevent the occurrence of hazards that affect food safety and maintain traceability of products.
- - Ensure safe and genuine products properly labeled and presented, increasing confidence in your safety.
- - Continuously improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System;
- - Conduct self-monitoring actions to detect possible nonconformities in a timely manner, allowing for corrective actions and risk reduction;
- - take the necessary measures to protect the environment by promoting the prevention of pollution, the rational use of natural resources and the adoption of emission control measures;
- - Select and monitor suppliers and service providers and evaluate their performance;
- - To sensitize employees, suppliers and service providers to adopt the best environmental preservation practices;
- - To promote the development of its Employees, providing adequate training, training, awareness and follow-up to achieve, at all levels of the organization, the full implication and commitment to the improvement of the Integrated Quality and Environment System;
- - Conduct periodic evaluations of the performance of the integrated quality and environmental management system, review and establish new objectives to continuously improve the quality of services provided and environmental practice;
- - Efficiently execute management, support and service activities to continuously increase competitiveness. "